The course contains ten units. Key features include:
- practice in the four language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- special emphasis on vocabulary development.
- grammar clearly presented and practised in a variety of activities.
- a pronunciation guide introducing sounds and stress patterns.
- information about aspects of Irish culture.
- songs, poems and stories with English translations.
- a Learning Skills section in each unit to facilitate independent learning.
- summary, revision exercises, tapescripts and exercise key at the end of each unit.
2 CDs are included with this book.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.