Please note that at present some orders may be delayed due to supply and delivery issues related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Where such delays occur we keep customers up to date with the latest information at all times.
We accept multiple payment types via our website including several major credit and debit cards, PayPal, Apple and Google Pay.
Payment can also be mailed (enclosing cheque and order) or made through the international bank payment system. Please contact us for our IBAN code.
Items can be collected personally from An Siopa Gaeilge from 10 am–5.30 pm Monday to Friday. We also open weekends during the summer months.
Orders can also be placed by phone +353 (0)74 97 30 500.
Postage Charges & Delivery
- Postage is calculated by weight and destination address.
- Postage charges are not included in the listed price of products on the Siopa Gaeilge website.
- Packaging is also included in the cost of postage. If ordering a large number of items or particularly heavy books please contact us directly for the best price.
- Your order will be dispatched immediately. If the item you order is out of stock we will e-mail you to inform you of this and let you know when the item is expected back in stock.
- Postage within Ireland will be by standard mail and by standard airmail to all other countries.
Orders are dispatched via An Post:
- All orders sent within Ireland should arrive within 2–4 working days.
- Orders sent to Great Britain and Europe should arrive within 5–8 working days.
- Orders sent to the Rest of the World should arrive within 7–12 working days.
These are estimated delivery times and should be treated as a guide only. Times may vary as they are influenced by the postal systems in the countries in question.
Returns & Refunds
Refunds will be given if the purchaser decides to return a purchased item. Note that refunds do not include postal charges, except in the case of faulty items or an error by An Siopa Gaeilge. It will not be possible to offer a refund in cases where the item, such as CD or DVD, has had its original packaging interfered with.
If the item is damaged or faulty we will either offer to exchange it for you or give you a refund. If you wish to return an item please contact us immediately. Wrap items securely and return to ‘An Siopa Gaeilge, Oideas Gael, Gleann Cholm Cille, Co. Dhún na nGall, F94 R94W’ with a note explaining the reason for return. If the item is faulty, please provide a detailed description of the fault.
If you are in doubt, please contact us for advice.
**Discounts are available on larger orders. If purchasing on behalf of a school please contact Siopa Gaeilge.