An annotated guide to Graiméar Gaeilge na mBráithre Críostaí. Pól Ó Murchú M.A.
If you’ve always been interested in the whys and wherefores of Irish but were held back by the dearth of information available, then this book should set you on the right course. A Grammar of Modern Irish can be used as a guide for those who want a handy reference of Irish usage.
- Detailed chapter contents section
- Footnoted differences between forms in Foclóir Uí Dhónaill and Graiméar Gaeilge na mBráithre Críostaí
- Appendices with fully declined nouns and adjectives
- Verb list in Appendix 1; reset conjugation tables in Chapter 14
- Phonetics in Guide to Pronunciation (Chapter 1) generally conforming to the guide in Foclóir Póca
- Reset compass, now with all directions
- Newly expanded Chapter 10 (Irish surnames) with equivalents in English
- Restructured, easy-to-use index
- Glossary of Irish grammatical terms
- Suitable for learners of all levels, and as a reference for advanced users
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.