The collection on this album is no more, nor no less, than Ronnie Drew's musical epitaph, the music he wanted the public to hear after a lifetime of playing and recording in the world renowned style of the Dubliners and their associates.
This album is different, the musicians backing Ronnie are jazz players, the duets are with some of our leading singers including classical. It is also something of great historical importance Ronnie Drew's last record, made between November 2007 and May 2008, just three months before he died of cancer.
- Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
- September Song
- Rainy Night In Soho (duet with Damien Dempsey)
- For Ronnie (guitar solo Hugh Buckley)
- The Last Wave
- We Had It All (duet with Mary Coughlan)
- The Auld Triangle
- Molly Malone
- Loves Own Sweet Song (duet with Emmanuel Lawler)
- Inspiration For The Bards - 'Until Spring' (poem)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.